Grilled Chicken Bruschetta is a summer staple in my house! Made with juicy tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, red onion, garlic and balsamic, you’ll turn boring grilled chicken into a delicious weeknight meal in minutes!
- 3 medium vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 3 oz part skim mozzarella, diced (omit for whole30, paleo)
- 1.25 lbs (8 thin sliced) chicken cutlets
- Combine onion, olive oil, balsamic, 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper. Set aside a few minutes.
- Chop tomatoes and place in a large bowl. Combine with garlic, basil, onion-balsamic combo and additional 1/8 tsp salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and let it sit at least 10 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Toss in the cheese when ready to serve.
- Season chicken with salt and fresh pepper.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high, clean and oil the grates to prevent sticking.
- Grill the chicken 2 minutes on each side, set aside on a platter and top with bruschetta and serve.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 2 cutlets
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 6
- Points +: 6
- Calories: 237
- Total Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 183mg
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Protein: 32g
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528