- 1 lb. 95% lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Flatout light wraps (or flour tortillas)
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dill pickles
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 cup lettuce
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium high heat. Add the ground beef and onions. Cook until beef is fully cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out the low carb wraps (you could use flour tortillas as well) and add ¼ cup cheddar cheese in the center. Place ¼ of the ground beef mixture on top and then the pickles, tomatoes, and lettuce. (I don’t like my lettuce cooked so I add it on top after.)
- Fold like a burrito and then grill/panini to seal everything together.
8 Freestyle SP points
[irp posts=”21003″ name=”Clean Eating Chicken Fried Rice”]
[irp posts=”21000″ name=”Potato Cakes – Weight Watchers Recipes”]
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING…
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528