Garlic Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas – Healthy, delicious and quick to make roasted sugar snap peas tossed in a crunchy and flavorful parmesan cheese mixture.
- 3 cups sugar snap peas , trimmed, rinsed, dried
- 3 tablespoons STAR Roasted Garlic Olive Oil (see notes if using regular olive oil)
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine sugar snap peas and olive oil in a mixing bowl and toss to coat.
- In a separate bowl mix together panko crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add the panko mixture to the sugar snap peas and toss to combine.
- Arrange in previously prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crispy, turning once during cooking.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 72
Total Fat 8g 12%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Cholesterol 3mg 1%
Sodium 102mg 4%
Potassium 107mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 7g 2%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 3g 6%
WW SMART POINTS: 2
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528