Weight Watchers SmartPoints : The Only Weight Watchers Post You Need
One of the hardest things about any plan, including Weight Watchers Smart Points is starting something new. It can be hard to make that first step. If you are here, chances are you’ve already done that hard work! Another issue that some people have with the Smart Points program and Weight Watchers in general is that it can get kind of pricey. We can help with that, don’t get discouraged before you even being. Over the years I’ve figured out How to do Weight Watchers for FREE!
1 cups of self-rising flour
1 cups of nonfat Greek yogurt
4 oz of Fat-Free Cheddar Cheese (see notes)
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 bottle of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
1 tsp of parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together the Greek yogurt and self-rising flour in a bowl. Add cheddar cheese and garlic powder then stir to combine.
3. Use an ice cream scoop about the size of 2 tablespoons to drop the biscuit dough onto a sheet pan.
4. Place the sheet pan in an oven and bake them for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Take the biscuits out of the oven and spritz the tops with butter spray and sprinkle with parsley.
6. Will make roughly 4 large biscuits.
Smart Points: 4 (1 biscuit)
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook!