We’re always looking for ways to divulge in our favorite pleasures without the guilt. Case in point, brownies. Now, with this amazing recipe, you can! Recipe credit : healthy-holistic-living.com
Here’s everything you need to know about flourless gluten / dairy free sweet potato brownies!
What makes these brownies so healthy?
- Natural sweeteners: Consuming anything that contains natural sweeteners rather than artificial is tenfold better for your body.
- Sweet Potato: Naturally sweet and improves blood sugar regulation.
- Anti-Inflammatory Benefits: The agent responsible for giving sweet potatoes their color, Anthocyanin, is full of anti-inflammatory health benefits – namely benefiting the brain and nerve tissue.
- Vitamins: Sweet potatoes are great for boosting your immune system as they’re loaded with vitamins A and C, as well as B6, B1, B2, and B3.
- Minerals: Sweet potatoes are full of manganese, copper, phosphorus, potassium, and fiber; all working together to keep your blood, digestion, and whole body healthy.
What’re you waiting for? Let’s get to baking!
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- ½ cup smooth nut butter of choice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Handful of carob chips
The Dirty Work
- Grease a small cake/loaf pan and preheat oven to 350ºF
- Melt nut butter with maple syrup on the oven
- Mix mashed sweet potato, melted nut butter and maple syrup, and cocoa powder in a large bowl
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing and refrigerating.
- Let cool completely
- DIVE IN!
If you found this delicious recipe worth passing on, please share with your friends and family by clicking the button below!
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528