- 7 ounces ground pork
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce*
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 cups finely sliced napa or green cabbage
- 2 cups finely sliced baby bok choy
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 medium scallions, sliced
- Set a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and cook, using a wooden spoon to break the meat into small pieces as it browns, about 3 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the cabbage, bok choy, carrots, and mushrooms.
- Pour in the remaining 2 ½ tablespoons soy sauce, the rice wine, and sesame oil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the cabbage and bok choy are wilted but still crunchy, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve hot, garnished with scallions.
TO CONTINUE, SEE THE NEXT PAGE (CLICK THE BLUE NEXT BUTTON BELOW)
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528