- cooking spray
- 1 cup all purpose flour (I used unbleached)
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour (regular whole wheat flour would work)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (not packed)
- 1-1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini (not packed)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and gently mix to combine.
- In a medium bowl, mix egg, vanilla, melted butter, apple sauce and zucchini. Add to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Pour batter into the prepared 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for about 10 minutes. Remove loaf from pan and let it cool before slicing.
Servings: 16 • Serving Size: 1 slice • Points+: 4 pts • Smart Points: 5
Calories: 148 • Fat: 4 g • Protein: 2 g • Carb: 30 g • Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 17 g
Sodium: 186.5 mg
Servings: 12 • Size: 1 muffin • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 5 pts
Calories: 175 • Fat: 6 g • Protein: 3.5 g • Carb: 32 g • Fiber: 3.2 g • Sugar: 15 g
Sodium: 248.4 mg
Credit Picture & Recipe: SkinnyTaste.com
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528