- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 can (14.5-ounce) fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro (1/2 tbls. dried)
- 12 ounces cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 (14.5-ounce) can Mexican Rotel or 1/2 (14.5-ounce) can no salt added chopped tomatoes plus 1 chopped jalapeno
- 1/2 large white or yellow onion, chopped
- 16 corn tortillas
- 1 cups reduced-fat shredded pepper jack and colby cheese blend
In a saucepan, mix together sour cream, soup and cilantro. Heat through and set aside.
Combine the chicken, Rotel, and onions ain a pan coated with cooking spray. Heat until onions are transparent.
Warm the tortillas in the microwave until they are flexible. Then, fill each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture and about 1 tablespoon of cheese. Roll tortilla up and place seam side down in a 8×11 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Pour over the sour cream sauce and top with the remaining cheese.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 8 servings of 2 enchiladas each.
Garnish with additional cilantro and green onions.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 4.5 g
Saturated Fat 1.4 g
Cholesterol 34.0 mg
Sodium 392.5 mg
Potassium 191.7 mg
Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 18.3 g
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528