Servings: 6 • Serving Size: 1/6th • Points +: 3 pts • WW sp: 3
Calories: 125.3 • Fat: 4.8 g • Protein: 8.1 g • Carb: 13.1 g • Fiber: 2.0 g • Sugar: 2.5 g
Sodium: 420.1 mg
- 10 oz shredded zucchini, all liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 cup shallots, chopped
- 1/4 chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (King Aurthur)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- cooking spray (I used my misto)
Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a pie dish with cooking spray or your misto. Combine zucchini, shallots, chives, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
Sift flour and baking powder in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend well. Combine with zucchini mixture and pour it into the pie dish.
Top with parmesan cheese and bake 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center. Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 6-8 servings.
WW sp: 3
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528