- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 8 cups fat free chicken broth
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 4 oz egg noodles
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except the egg noodles and parsley in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove chicken and chop.
- Add egg noodles, parsley and lemon juice to slow cooker, and cook until noodles are tender, about 10-15 minutes. Return chicken to slow cooker, and serve.
Entire recipe makes 8 servings
Serving size is about 1 1/4 cups
PER SERVING: 160 calories; 3g fat; 15g carbohydrates; 16g protein; 2g fiber
WW SP PER SERVING = 2
♨️♨️ Don’t forget Like US On Facebook, We SHARE Every day WW & Healthy Recipes : Here
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528