♨️♨️ Please For more Weight Watchers Recipes be sure you follow US on Facebook : HERE
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 10 minutes
My son put this in the crock pot while I was at work. He made it exactly as the recipe said and it was great. Will make again!! We doubled the recipe for our family of six and had a lot of leftovers which tasted just as good.
- 2 packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder, salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- rice, mashed potatoes or noodles for serving
- Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder, black pepper and just a tad bit of salt.
- In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, and water until smooth.
- Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sure to get them covered in gravy.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, break chicken up into chunks using a fork.
Stir in sour cream (if using).
The chicken gravy and cream of chicken soup already have salt in them so don’t go overboard on seasoning with salt (about a teaspoon should work).
Sour cream adds a great creaminess to this so I definitely recommend adding it in! Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.
WW SP: 4
Serving size: 4 ounces chicken and ¼ cup gravy
228 calories, 5 g fat, 0 g sat fat, 81 mg cholesterol, 721 mg sodium, 9 g carbs, 1.6 g sugars, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528