A moist and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Banana Bread that is the perfect use for over ripe bananas. Whip up a batch today for a yummy sweet treat!
- 2Whole eggs
- 1/2Cup butter(Softened, cubed)
- 1Cup granulated sugar
- 2Cup all-purpose flour
- 1Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2Teaspoon salt
- 3Whole bananas(Medium sized, mashed)
- 1Cup chocolate chips(Optional)
- 1Cup nuts(Walnuts or pecans, chopped, optional)
HOW TO MAKE:
- In a bowl, combine butter, eggs and sugar. Mix well.
- Add in baking powder, baking soda, salt and 1 cup flour. Mix well.
- Add in last cup of flour. Mixture should be thick.
- Mash Bananas well and then add to mixture. Mix well.
- If you chose to add in the extra ingredients, do so now.
- Butter small crock dish and pour mixture in.
- Cook in 6 quart crock pot for 4 hours on low. Top should be slightly brown. Bread will bounce back to the touch.
- WW SP: 12
Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528