- 3 cups cubed peeled butternut squash
- 1¼ cups fat-free, lower sodium chicken broth
- 1½ cups fat-free milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 box (1 lb) uncooked elbow noodles
- ½ cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- Fresh parsley, garnish as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, combined cubed butternut squash, chicken broth, milk and garlic and bring to a boil. Then reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 25 minutes, until squash is tender. Meanwhile your pasta should be boiling per box instructions.
- Pour hot squash mixture into a blender and add Greek yogurt, salt and pepper. Blend until smoother and pour mixture into a large bowl. Stir in cheeses until melted and then fold in your pasta. Pour everything into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over top and place in oven for about 25 minutes. Turn your broiler on to high and allow to sit an additional 3 to 5 minutes, until breadcumbs are browned. Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!
Serves: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1⅓ cups • Calories: 354 • Fat: 8 g • Carbs: 55 g • Fiber: 3.5 g • Protein: 16.2 g • WW Points+: 9 pts
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528