Be careful! These cookies are highly addictive. Make sure you have plenty of friends to share them with! They are gooey on the bottom, so store them in the refrigerator.
48 saltine crackers
1 c. ( 2 sticks) light butter
1 c. brown sugar
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet ( 15 x 10) with foil and coat foil with nonstick spray. Line foil with saltines.
- In a saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar. Spoon over crackers so that all crackers are covered.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes or until crackers are slightly puffed and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand 1-2 minutes or until chips start to melt.
- Spread over crackers. Refrigerate until set. Cut into 48 squares.
Makes 48 ( 2 smartPts, 2 points + )
[irp posts=”21332″ name=”WEIGHT WATCHER LEMON DESSERT”]
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528