- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 (8-oz) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5.3-oz) container plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Truvia Baking Blend or ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp .vanilla
- 2 eggs
[irp posts=”21259″ name=”SALISBURY STEAK MEATBALLS WITH MUSHROOM GRAVY”]
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner. Place one Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- In a mixing bowl with beaters, blend together cream cheese, Greek yogurt and sugar until thoroughly combined. Add in vanilla and mix.
- Add in eggs, one at a time until blended.
- Using cookie scooper or spoon, scoop cream cheese mixture into the muffin tin, over the Oreo in the bottom.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Pull out of oven and place muffin tin on a cookie rack to cool.
- When cool, lightly take out of muffin tin and peel away the liner. Enjoy!
Serves: 11-12 mini cheesecakes SmartPoints: 5
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING… >
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528