This easy, homemade breakfast pizza is made with bacon, eggs, tomatoes, spinach and cheese, made completely from scratch and ready in less than 30 minutes start to finish!
- 1 cup (5 oz) all purpose or white whole wheat flour*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt (not regular), drained if theres any liquid
- handful baby spinach
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 2 strips cooked center cut bacon, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Place a silicone liner on a large baking sheet or spray with oil if using parchment.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well.
- Add the yogurt and mix with a fork or spatula until well combined, it will look like small crumbles.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough from the bowl, knead the dough a few times until dough is tacky, but not sticky, about 20 turns (it should not leave dough on your hand when you pull away).
- Divide into 4 equal balls about 3-3/8 oz each.
- Sprinkle a work surface and rolling pin with a little flour roll the dough out into thin ovals 7 to 8 inches in diameter and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with spinach, mozzarella and tomatoes, leaving the center open for the egg. Gently break an egg the center of each dough and finish with bacon.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the crust is golden and the egg is set. Season with salt and pepper.
*For gluten free I suggest Cup 4 Cup flour.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1 pizza
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 5
- Points +: 7
- Calories: 271 calories
- Total Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 198.5mg
- Sodium: 568mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Protein: 20.5g
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528