Turn a traditional BLT sandwich into a portable wrap sandwich by filling flour tortillas with a mixture of sun-dried tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and crisp bacon.
3 SmartPts Per Serving
- 1 large stone ground 100% whole wheat tortilla
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 slices fat-free turkey bacon
- 5 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated monterey jack cheese
- While heating Bacon to desired crispness, warm the tortilla and spread thin layer of Ranch Dressing on top.
- Arrange the chopped lettuce and halved grape tomatoes in center of tortilla being careful not to overstuff.
- When Bacon reaches it’s desired crispness, chop into bitesize pieces and layer over the lettuce and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll-up the tortilla and serve
Makes 1 Serving
96 calories; 7.5 g fat; 8.6 mg cholesterol; 5.2 g carbs; 3 g protein; 1.5 g fiber; 142 mg sodium
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528