- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup frozen or fresh corn, thawed
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded chicken, cooked
- 2 Tbsp barbeque sauce of your choice
- ½ avocado, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, as garnish
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Note: I pre-cooked my chicken in a slow cooker the day before with chopped onion and some BBQ sauce – make sure to plan ahead.
- In a large bowl, mix together quinoa, corn, black beans, chicken and barbeque sauce. Fold in avocado, green onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with a bit of cilantro and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1½ cups • Calories: 201 • Fat: 5.4 g • Carbs: 26.8 g • Fiber: 6.1 g • Protein: 11.4 g • WW Points+: 5 pts
Serving size: 4 Servings
Recipe adapted from What’s Gaby Cooking & eatyourselfskinny
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528