Serves: 12 Servings
- 1⅓ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup applesauce, unsweetened
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients including flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk the egg then add mashed bananas, applesauce, honey and yogurt. Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet, mixing until just combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about ¾ths full and bake for about 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool, serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 muffin • Calories: 106 • Fat: 0.8 g • Carbs: 23.7 g • Fiber: 2.5 g • Protein: 3 g • WW SP: 3
Adapted from: eatyourselfskinny
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528