- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- In shallow dish, mix Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix and the garlic powder. In another shallow dish, Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken into Parmesan cheese to coat, then dip in Dressing mix. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165 degrees F) and coating is golden brown.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s) Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Serving Size: 1/6 of a recipe Servings Per Recipe: 6 Amount Per Serving
- Calories 281 Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 11g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 75mg
- Sodium 326mg
- Potassium 260mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 30g
7 Weight Watchers SmartPoints 6 Pro Points
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528