- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), four 4 oz halves
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 tsp rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 medium lemon(s), quartered (for garnish)
Here are our best Weight Watchers Smart Points Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Recipes :
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a small, shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley. Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan.
Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes. Garnish with fresh lemon and serve.
Serving size: 1 chicken breast half
Here You find our best Weight Watchers Smart Points Snacks and Dessert Recipes :
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING…
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528