- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake asparagus 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus to serve.
Prep 10 mn | Cook 12 mn | Ready In 25 mn
1 Serving Servings Per Recipe: 4 Amount Per Serving
** Calories: 77
** Calories from Fat: 53
- ** Total Fat: 5.9
- ** Saturated Fat: 3.7
- ** Cholesterol: 15
- ** Sodium: 269
- ** Total Carbohydrates: 4.9
- ** Sugars: 2.3
- ** Dietary Fiber: 2.4
- ** Protein: 2.8
Recipe adapted from: skinnypoints
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528