Today, we are sharing an incredibly delicious sweet-potato muffin recipe that is loaded with anti-inflammatories and antioxidants!
Sweet potatoes are incredibly healthy and offer numerous health benefits. They are rich in anti-inflammatory nutrients that fight acute and chronic inflammation.
Moreover, their flesh is rich in beta-carotene, which fights free radicals, which are the main culprits for the development of cancer. Free radicals affect the cell DNA and lead to mutations, that eventually cause various cancers.
Here is how to prepare these tasty, flourless, sweet potato muffins:
Sweet Potato Muffins recipe
- 1 small organic sweet potato, roasted (1 cup, packed)
- ¾ cup of organic canned coconut milk
- 1 cup of organic brown rice flour
- ¼ cup of organic coconut flour
- 3 organic free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoon of organic olive oil
- ½ cup of pure organic maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon of ground cloves
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and oil the 12-hole muffin tray. Start by poking holes in the sweet potato, and placing it on the middle rack. Cook for an hour, and then remove the potato from the oven. Leave it to cool and scoop it from the skin.
Then, place it in a mixing bowl, and add the beaten eggs, coconut milk, maple syrup and olive oil. Mix until smooth.
Mix the dry ingredients in another bowl, and then pour them into the sweet potato mixture. Next, pour the butter into the muffin tray, and make sure each hole is 2/3 full.
Cook on the middle rack of the oven for 30-35 minutes.
Bake these muffins today and wow your family and friends!
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE READING… >
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528