A delicious way to lose weight.
This 1,200-calorie meal plan is designed by EatingWell’s registered dietitians and culinary experts to offer healthy and delicious meals for weight-loss. We’ve done the hard work of planning for you and mapped out seven full days of meals and snacks. The calorie totals are listed next to each meal so you can easily swap things in and out as you see fit. Note, this meal plan is controlled for calories, fiber and sodium. If a particular nutrient is of concern, consider speaking with your health care provider about supplementation or altering this plan to better suit your individual nutrition needs.
Breakfast (266 calories)
• 1 slice whole-grain bread
• 1/4 medium avocado
• 1 large egg, cooked in 1/4 tsp. olive oil or coat pan with a thin layer of cooking spray (1-second spray)
• Top egg with a pinch of salt and pepper (1/16 tsp. each)
• 1 clementine
Morning Snack (61 calories)
• 1/3 cup blueberries
• 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
Lunch (341 calories)
• 2 cups Ravioli & Vegetable Soup
• 1 Tomato-Cheddar Cheese Toast
Afternoon Snack (93 calories)
• 3 Tbsp. hummus
• 1 cup sliced cucumber
Dinner (451 calories)
Salmon & Vegetables
• 4 oz. baked salmon
• 1 cup roasted Brussels sprouts
• 1/2 cup brown rice
• 1 Tbsp. walnuts
• Salt and pepper to taste (1/8 tsp. each)
• Combine 1 1/2 tsp. each olive oil, lemon juice and maple syrup; season with salt to taste (1/8 tsp.).
Coat Brussels sprouts in 1/2 tsp. olive oil and bake at 425 degrees F until lightly browned, about 15-20 minutes. Coat salmon with 1/4 tsp. olive oil or a thin layer of cooking spray (1 second spray), add salt and pepper to taste (1/8 tsp. each). Bake at 425 degrees F until done, about 4-6 minutes. Serve brown rice, Brussels sprouts and salmon drizzled with vinaigrette and topped with walnuts.
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528