1. You start weighing everything.
2. You realise your portion sizes were waaaaay off before you joined.
3. You experience complete JOY when you find out something you like isn’t that high in points.
4. You find a whole new world of recipe blogs and Weight Watchers Instagram accounts.
5. You get immense pleasure when you see how many Fit Points you earned for a gym visit.
6. People on Connect know more about you than your friends and family.
7. Food shopping takes way longer because you’re scanning every barcode with your Weight Watchers app.
8. You grab snacks by the basketful.
9. You try to save all of your weekly points for the weekend.
10. You feel complete rage when a recipe doesn’t turn out the way it did in the book.
11. The rivalry between people who follow the new plan and those who long for the old one is better than any soap opera.
12. You wear the lightest clothes possible to weigh in.
13. And you sometimes don’t eat all day before going to weigh-in.
14. You become the master of arty food photos.
15. You learn that bodies are weird and unreliable.
16. You’re pretty sure you could beat Rachel Riley and Carol Vorderman at maths now.
17. You spend ages changing the quantities on the app to make the points better…
18. …even if that means sometimes bending the truth to your group leader or to a loved one.
19. How you feel about your progress changes on a day-to-day basis.
20. You rage when people lose more than you even though they had four takeaways.
21. You’ll spend hours trying to create healthier versions of your favourite fast food.
22. You get unreasonably excited about any new Weight Watchers item.
23. You realise that Oprah is all of us.
24. Sometimes you’ll feel like giving up, but it’ll be worth it in the end.
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php
on line 528