- 8 ounces lo mein noodles, or spaghetti noodles
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounce flank steak, sliced against the grain
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons hoisen sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large pot with boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions. Add the broccoli the last 5 minutes of cooking and let them cook until tender. Drain the noodles and broccoli.
- While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a medium sized skillet. Cook the steak until no longer pink. Add the garlic, and carrots and cook for a minute more.
- In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper and pepper.
- Add the spaghetti to the skillet and pour the sauce on top and toss until incorporated.
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528