- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond milk (room temperature)
- Line a mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake liners. Add the dark chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted. Gently stir in the almond milk until you have a creamy, chocolate ganache consistency. Separate the chocolate mixture into two separate batches. Using the first batch, distribute the mixture evenly among the cupcake liners. Place pan in the freezer for a few minutes to help the ganache to solidify a little.
- Combine the PB fit powder and water until you have a creamy peanut butter texture (the texture will be slightly runnier than regular peanut butter which is fine. This makes it easier to pour into the cupcake liners and it will still solidify once frozen). Pour the peanut butter into each of the cupcake liners to create another layer on top of the solid chocolate. Return to the freezer for approx 30 minutes to allow the peanut butter layer to solidify.
- Finally, add the second batch of melted chocolate to the cupcake liners and return to the freezer until the peanut butter cups are fully frozen. All done!
For a vegan version, simply opt for vegan chocolate chips.
These should be stored in an airtight container or Ziploc bag in the freezer. Because chocolate ganache is naturally creamier than regular chocolate, this will prevent the cups from melting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528