10 Signs You Have Been Exposed to Toxic Mold and How To Reverse It


Do you feel weak or tired all the time, experience terrible sweats overnight, suffer from digestive issues, headaches, and inability to focus?

The first steps toward fighting off these symptoms is are sleeping more, exercising on a regular basis, and eating healthier. But, if you notice that they don’t go away no matter what you do, it is a red flag! The chances that you are exposed to toxic mold and indoor pollution in your own home are enormous.

What is Indoor Pollution?

Indoor pollution refers to the quality of air in buildings and how it impacts the health of those living in those areas. Keeping indoor pollution to a minimum is of utmost importance. Being exposed to toxic odors and molds affect the health in various ways, from causing runny nose and itchy eyes to respiratory issues and loss of consciousness.

3 Types of Molds

1. Allergenic molds

These are the least dangerous, causing allergy-like symptoms. They include:

  • Aspergillus: Dust found in warm and damp climates
  • Penicillium: Found in old fabrics, carpet, wallpaper, and in some insulation. They can cause asthma and allergies.
  • Cladosporium: Grows on damp materials like wood and textiles. These can cause asthma-like symptoms and fevers.

2. Pathogenic molds

  • Some types of Penicillium and Cladosporium
  • Alternaria: Found on electrical cables, stored food, organic materials, textiles, canvas, cardboard, and paper, as long as there is dampness or moisture. It causes allergy-like symptoms and asthma.

3. Toxigenic molds:

  • These are the highly dangerous molds and are typically found on paper and wood and can cause serious breathing problems.

The Signs and Symptoms of Indoor Pollution and Mold Illness

The most common signs of indoor pollution and mold illness include:

  • Headaches, brain fog, memory problems, trouble focusing
  • Tingling sensation and numbness
  • Weakness and fatigue
  • Unexplained muscle cramps, muscle pain, joint pain, and persistent nerve pain
  • Asthma and sinus issues
  • Digestive issues
  • Eye problems (red eyes or sensitivity to light)
  • Vertigo and tremors
  • Temperature regulation difficulties or night sweats

How to Remove Indoor Pollution from Your Home



Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/ on line 528
To Top